NEPAL 5P – A MULTITUDE OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT.
Distinguished exclusively as the most wide-ranging industrial trade event of its kind in Nepal; Nepal 5P is without question, the most crucial trading and technology transfer platform, covering all the industrial aspects of Plastics, Printing, Packaging, Paper & Petrochemical sectors all under one roof.
At NEPAL 5P, we offer high-class global technology makers and retailers in the field of Plastics, Paper, Printing, Packaging & processing, innumerable business opportunities within a proficient, well-managed and fully equipped setting.
NEPAL 5P campaigns to heighten the bilateral affair of Nepal with the world, presenting a combined assortment of the latest cutting-edge industrial technology.
- Why Visit?
- Visitor Profile
• Centralized Location.
• Nepal's Per Capita Income reached 1,003.641 USD in Jul 2018, compared with 866.476 USD in Jul 2017, an all time high since 1964.
• The GDP growth change in Nepal has risen drastically,6.5% per year, closely following India at 6.6%.
• The GDP of Nepal is at an all time high of 2447.2 crores USD.
• Agriculture, Garment, Food & Beverages are the main industrial sectors of Nepal, all of which require Plastic, Printing, Packaging & Paper. • Due to the newly formed constitution and the country being segmented into states, there is a significant boom in investments and infrastructure development. • Nepal’s proximity to both India & China opens up various business prospects and opportunities. • Since 1996, Nepal’s bilateral trade with India has grown seven fold.
Visitors by Profession
• Trade Agents
• Buyers & Sellers
• Factory and Store owners
• Importers & Exporters
• Government Officials
• Industry Specialists & Professionals
• Mechanical Engineers
• Retailers/ Wholesalers
• Trade Associations
Visitors by Sector
• Paper & Paperboard
• Oil & Gas
• Food and Beverage
• Household Products
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibit Profile
Some of the benefits and advantages that exhibitor’s can gain from NEPAL 5P, among many others, are:
- Tracing up-to-the-minute technological advancements.
- Remaining ahead as far as the competition is concerned.
- A great opportunity to network with key players of the industry.
- Adding your value to the influence of market activities.
- Creating wide-spread attention and attraction to your brand.
- Strengthening relationships with existing and new clients.
- Educating the delegates with your latest innovations.
- Centralized Location.
- This expo will enable you to open direct channels of communications with hundreds of Industrial companies participating at the show. You can identify your business needs and potential prospects by watching live demonstrations, machinery and services.
The wide spectrum of NEPAL 5P EXPO covers five impressive core industry exhibitions;
NEPAL 5P PLASTIC : International Exhibition for Plastic Industry, Products and Technologies.
• Raw Materials, Polymers, Resins & Components
• Machinery & Equipment for Plastics & Rubber industries
• Agriculture and Irrigation Necessities
• Sanitary-ware, Pipes & Hoses
• Feeding Industries & Engineering Plastics
• Household Products
• Packaging & Containers
• Film Applications
• Flexible Packaging
• Recycling Machinery
• Ancillary Equipment
• Thermo Plastics
• Plastic Machinery Parts & Components
• Plastic Recycling Technologies
• Plastic Filtering Systems
• Plastic Blow Moulds
• Pet Bottle Moulds
• Injection Moulds
• Plastic Products
NEPAL 5P PETROCHEMICALS : International Exhibition for Petrochemical and Chemical Industries, Products and Technologies:
• Adhesive Chemicals
• Chemical Engineering Equipment & Automation Equipment
• Chemical Mines
• Dyestuffs & Pigments
• Fertilizers and Agro Chemicals
• Fine & Specialty Chemicals
• Fine Chemicals & Chemicals for Special Purpose
• Food Chemicals
• Organic & In-organic Chemical Raw Materials
• Paint, Ink & Sealant Chemicals
• Paper Chemicals
• Petrochemical Equipment, Products & Technologies
• Petrochemicals & Processing
• Soap & Detergent chemicals
• Water Treatment Chemicals
NEPAL 5P PRINTING : International Exhibition for Printing Industry, Products and Technologies:
• Offset Printing Plates
• Printing Cylinders
• Printing Auxiliary
• Press Agencies
• Printing Supplies Agencies
• Metal Laser Engraving
• Laser Die Cutting
• Used Press (Imported)
• Printing Software
• Printing Services
• Self-Adhesive Tapes & Materials
• International Printing Equipment
• Pre-Owned Printing Equipment
• Graphic Art Suppliers
• Printing Plates & Films
• Offset Printing
• Silk Screen Printing
• Outdoor Digital Printing
• Flexible & Non Flexible Packaging
• Printing & Materials
• Corrugated Carton
• Tinplate Printing
• Souvenir Wrapping Paper
NEPAL 5P PACKAGING : International Exhibition for Packaging Industry, Products and Technologies:
• Automatic Packing Line / Conveyors
• Bagging/ Sealing & Strapping
• Packaging Materials & Supplies
• Bloom Stamping & Baling
• Bottle Filling
• Capping & Over-Capping
• Cartooning Technology
• Filling/ Conveying/ Dosing
• Packaging Machines
• Packaging Devices
• Packaging Appliances
• Packaging Materials
• Packaging Aids
• Packaging Services
NEPAL 5P PAPER : International Exhibition for Paper Industry, Products and Technologies:
• Carbonless Paper
• Coated Art Paper & Board
• Converted Papers
• Craft Paper
• Packaging Paper
• Photo Paper
• Recycled Paper
• Specialty Paper
• Sticker Paper
• Uncoated Paper
• Waste Paper
• Wrapping Paper
• Adhesives and Other Paper
• Functional Paper Chemicals
• Paper Process Chemicals
• Pollution Control Equipment
Plastic Manufacturing Machines & Recycling machines are the need of the hour in Nepal, as more than 200 tons of plastic waste is generated everyday and all the major industrial segments of Nepal such as Agriculture, Garments and Food & Beverages all require plastic on a major scale. Nepal imports plastic materials & machinery worth almost 22 Billion rupees annually.
As per statistics, printed material falls under the Top 10 exported items from Nepal. Nepal imports most of its Printing Machinery &Equipments from India & China. With the growing realization on the importance of printing, many manufacturers are investing in good quality machinery &equipments. It is the perfect time to make a stronghold in the market, as there are limited companies supplying machinery & equipment.
The Packaging Industry of Nepal is comparatively more developed than its co-related industries, with manufacturers manufacturing films, pouches and corrugated boxes. But there is still an immense demand for Machine Manufacturers and equipment providers for existing machines.
The Paper Industry of Nepal over the years has mostly been about Handicraft Lokta Paper and Writing Paper. As the awareness among people increases and as technology continues to revolutionize the country, stakeholders in the Paper & Label industry have the best opportunity in their hands to explore what the industry has to offer.
The processing industry is of enormous significance for Nepal’s development because of the vital linkages and synergies it promotes between the two pillars of our economy, agriculture and industry. A paradigm shift from the traditional to industrial processing and a fast growth in the processing sector, that is essential in every industry is the need of the hour for Nepal. The processing sector however has a long way to go in terms of technological and innovative advancements.
+977 9801171141, +977 9851067384